Well, this hairstyle tutorial is fantastic for sweet girls like you who have curly hair. The tutorial is pretty easy, so you can find a very cool way to dress your hair up or down.
It is a simple side ponytail that is easy enough to wear every day and that is stunning enough to catch others’ attention. The final result will be better if you style the hair look with second hair. To get the look, what you need are several bobby pins.
When you are tired of going out with your windy hair, or you are sick of keeping getting your hair off your face, just try this style.
The style looks more beautiful if you decorate it with a jewelled pin or comb at the back. Or you can spice the makeover up by adding a hair band or wearing a elegant hat.
Hairstyle Tutorial: How To Style Easy Twisted Pony For Curly Hair
What You Need:
- A few bobby pins
- A clear elastic
How To Style:
- Start with sweeping your hair back off your face.
- Pick up a section of hair from either side of your face to create the first twist. Cross the two sections of hair over to style a twist at the back of your head. Use a bobby pin to hold it in place.
- Repeat step 2 with hair bunches from around your ears. You can make these two sections bigger than those in step 2, and cross them over below the first twist at the back to create your second twist. Secure twist in place by sliding a bobby pin horizontally through it.
- Style your side ponytail. Sweep your hair over one shoulder and secure it with a clear elastic. Take a small section of hair from underneath the pony and wrap it around the base of the pony, and secure it with a bobby pin. The elastic is for extra hold. You can omit it in case that you don’t have any.
Tips Of Styling
- To suit your face shape better, you can have as little or as much volume you like instead of making it a side part at the front.
- If you want extra volume, backcomb your hair at the crown gently, or use styling powder to achieve the same effect.
As it is getting warmer and warmer gradually, going out with damp hair tends to be a good idea seemingly. Therefore, it is time for us to look for ways of waking up with perfect hair looks, by which we can start the day with our best hair. But, how to do that?
- If you have curly hair, and you are tired of spending lots of time on managing your hair in the morning, you can take this tip into consideration. Spritz with a flexible hairspray, such as the Moroccan Oil medium hold hairspray, and then twist and secured your curls into two buns the night before. Shake the buns out the next morning and apply some shine spray to tame flyaways.
- In terms of the complaint of not getting up with uniform curls, here is a piece of good advice given by celebrity stylist Keith Campbell. According to Campbell, applying some mousse to your hair the night before can achieve stunning result. “To enhance the natural texture of your hair, you can apply mousse to your hair at night, like Jonathan Product Infinite Volume Thickening Foam. Section your hair into one inch pieces and double strand twist it or you can do braids,” said Campbell. Keep the style overnight, and then you can get natural curls in the morning. To keep the style, spray with Jonathan Product Finish Control Hairspray.
- Nighttime shampoo is advised by stylist Dani Hauflaire from renowned Maxine Salon. Besides, she also suggested pin-curling hair loosely starting at the ends or the mid shaft, and then rolling upwards towards your scalp in a pinwheel motion.
- To get naturally wavy hair, start with wet hair and a texturizing spray like TIGI Catwalk’s Sea Salt spray. When your hair is dry partially, twist it into sections and diffuse. Finish with adding some hairspray to your loosened hair in the morning.
- To get crimpy, textured curls, start with braiding your dry hair, applying a smoothing cream on the end, and a soft mousse all head. For more defined waves, create more and smaller braids. Looser waves and curls go with less and larger braids.