As it is getting warmer and warmer gradually, going out with damp hair tends to be a good idea seemingly. Therefore, it is time for us to look for ways of waking up with perfect hair looks, by which we can start the day with our best hair. But, how to do that?
- If you have curly hair, and you are tired of spending lots of time on managing your hair in the morning, you can take this tip into consideration. Spritz with a flexible hairspray, such as the Moroccan Oil medium hold hairspray, and then twist and secured your curls into two buns the night before. Shake the buns out the next morning and apply some shine spray to tame flyaways.
- In terms of the complaint of not getting up with uniform curls, here is a piece of good advice given by celebrity stylist Keith Campbell. According to Campbell, applying some mousse to your hair the night before can achieve stunning result. “To enhance the natural texture of your hair, you can apply mousse to your hair at night, like Jonathan Product Infinite Volume Thickening Foam. Section your hair into one inch pieces and double strand twist it or you can do braids,” said Campbell. Keep the style overnight, and then you can get natural curls in the morning. To keep the style, spray with Jonathan Product Finish Control Hairspray.
- Nighttime shampoo is advised by stylist Dani Hauflaire from renowned Maxine Salon. Besides, she also suggested pin-curling hair loosely starting at the ends or the mid shaft, and then rolling upwards towards your scalp in a pinwheel motion.
- To get naturally wavy hair, start with wet hair and a texturizing spray like TIGI Catwalk’s Sea Salt spray. When your hair is dry partially, twist it into sections and diffuse. Finish with adding some hairspray to your loosened hair in the morning.
- To get crimpy, textured curls, start with braiding your dry hair, applying a smoothing cream on the end, and a soft mousse all head. For more defined waves, create more and smaller braids. Looser waves and curls go with less and larger braids.